Digital Skills Day
20 Mar 2018
4. Digitisation, Construction and BIM Level 3
- What is BIM and how does it relate to landscape architecture?
- What do practitioners need to consider when engaging in a BIM project?
- What is driving the digitisation of the construction industry?
- What is BIM level 3 and how will it change the way we deliver projects in the future?
Mike is the Chair of the Landscape Institute Digital Practice Group and has been an active member of the Group since its inception in 2012. Mike contributed to the "BIM for Landscape" book, which he helped project manage to publication, and has been heavily involved with its subsequent promotion. Mike has been working with other experts to offer advice and guidance to the profession in respect of BIM and emerging digital techniques in relation to landscape design and construction. He is a chartered member of the Landscape Institute and is Product Director at Keysoft Solutions, where he provides the focus for future development of their BIM enabled, traffic management and landscape design software.
More from this event
LI Campus sponsored by