Health, Wellbeing & Place
29 Nov 2018
1. How can we build a naturally healthy environment?
How can we build a naturally healthy environment? This session covers:
- Evidence for nature and health
- PHE & national priorities
- Health impact assessment, useful or another tick box exercise?
- Interactive session to explore designing in nature and health
Andy works as part of the Public Health England South West Centre, responsible for leading a regional approach to place based public health, sustainability and climate change. This involves aspects of the built / natural environment and the communities in which people live. This involves working with other regional professional bodies, academics, voluntary sector, local authorities and the NHS to maximise the potential health benefits from where we live.
More from this event
LI Campus sponsored by